Monday, November 21, 2011

Bubblegum Vodka!

Here is how you make bubblegum infused vodka:

All you need if your favorite vodka and bubble gum. I used Absolut and Double Bubble. I decided to go with a ratio 1:1 for shots to pieces of gum. For every shot I poured, I added one piece of bubblegum. I would suggest cutting the gum into small pieces to increase surface area. This will allow for the color and flavor of the gum to dissolve into the vodka faster.



Depending on the size of the party you are having, you can make this infusion as large or as small as you decide. I suggest storing the infusion in a container that has a lid. It will take several hours for the infusion to work. I left mine overnight and it was done by the next morning.
All that is left to do is remove the gum and give the vodka a stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment